Cycling Into The Future strives to include all children in our training program when we work in a school. To this end we make the following provisions:
• If students cannot afford to pay the registration fee we have an agreement with schools that they will pick up this fee.
• If a student does not know how to ride a bike we will provide learn-to-ride instruction.
• If a student cannot get a bike for this course we will give the student a refurbished bike to keep.
• If a student cannot get a helmet for this course we will give the student a new helmet to keep.
• If a student has a challenge that might prevent full participation in the course, we will work with teachers, students and parents to provide as much instruction as possible.